Me Time Monday

While browsing some of my favorite blogs, I came across One Extra Degree and her "Me Time Monday" linky party. Gahhhh!! I am very jealous. As I'm sure many of you agree, those of us who are still in school are definitely ready for the year to be over! We still have 2 and a half weeks left! 12. WHOLE. SCHOOL. DAYS. It seems like forever, but with all that's going on, I am sure that it will fly by!

In the coming weeks we've got our school play (Hairspray, Jr!), Kindergarten Graduation, 8th Grade Moving Up ceremony, end of year testing, 2 more Saturday school sessions, paperwork, report cards, and I have a classroom to pack up and move down the hall!
Needless to say, I. Am. STRESSED!

Tonight, I am kicking back with my husband and catching up on this season of Once Upon A Time. I cannot believe we didn't have time to watch a single episode this season! He keeps needling me because, like most of you, I'm sure, I cannot seem to step away from work! He even tried to hide the laptop, but we can all see how that one turned out! ;)

12 days.
12 days.
12 days.
12 days.
12. more. days.

So close.

Some of the things that I am looking forward to doing in my spare time are:
  • Painting and setting up my new home office
  • Reading on the beach
  • Sleeping on the beach
  • Picnicking on the beach
  • Basically, existing on the beach
  • Helping my sister-in-law with her new house!
  • Helping my good friend and grade partner with her new house!
  • Helping my BFF with her wedding planning
  • House hunting for the hubster and I!
  • Manicures that last more than a day
  • Vacation with my husband

Hopefully my future Me Time Monday posts will actually involve me taking some time.... for ME!

Well, I hope ya'll are enjoying your time off! Can't wait to join you! :)
post signature

2 comments

  1. I loved this season of Once Upon A Time - especially the ending! Enjoy watching and good luck in your last two weeks of school!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I'm LOVING this season so far! My husband and I tend to go months without watching TV and then power through a series. I know I'll be heartbroken when it's over. From what I've seen, this season is just SO GOOD!

      Delete

Back to Top