Lazy Sunday

Since starting this blog, I have already gone through 4 different setups. I haven't toyed with web design in since high school, but I'm quickly finding that itch to design returning. It will probably take some time for it to all come back to me, but once I cannot wait until it does!

Also, I've spent my weekend raiding TPT and I cannot wait to start posting some freebies! I've got some ideas for classroom packs and would love to get your feedback, so keep an eye out! :)

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Recommendation: Stop by Keen On Kindergarten's blog! I stumbled upon it today and am ADDICTED. She's got some great ideas for Math stations and center management. I also love that she is incredibly honest about her experiences with her Kinders.
post signature

No comments

Back to Top