Monday Made It -- Christmas Compliment Cards!

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to bring you a holiday themed Monday Made It!
Since I have made this week all about improving school climate, I am showing off my Christmas Compliments! I'll talk a little more about how they fit into our master plan in my next installment, but I wanted to make sure I got you a freebie before the holidays!
If there are any educators out there that you would like to show a little extra appreciate toward, grab the freebie HERE! For a full set of 14 Christmas Compliments head over HERE and grab them for only $1!!
They were a HUGE hit at our school! Some of the teachers even posted the in their rooms, one teacher even laminated hers! I had so much fun sneaking them around to everyone... completely anonymously!
post signature

No comments

Back to Top